Thursday, April 10, 2014

Winners #7

Congratulations to all of our participants for this week's challenge here at FUSION. We have each chosen a winner and Katie has chosen our main winner for the week.




Congratulations Deeja!  What a stunning card!

Grab the Fusion Master badge below to display on your blog!


Congratulations to our Honorable Mentions...

Please grab the Honorable Mention badge for the challenge you won!






Our next challenge will begin at 5am PST today.
Link up your project here.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Deepti for picking me for HM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the HM - helped to make my day~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop whoop! Thanks so much, Kimberley! :) So glad to be in such good company here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Deeja and to all the HM's too, all of your cards were stunning! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Deeja - I LOVED your card as well! ...and Cathy, thank you so much for choosing my card as an HM - super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeekkkkk thank youuu thank youuu for choosing me as the winner. Its the first time that I won any challenge. You guys made me soo super happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The design team's work is beautiful. Thank you for your challenge and the design team's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete